Healthy Texas Women connects you with the people and programs that can keep you healthy and provide you services when you need help.

Need help with your Healthy Texas Women application or benefits?

Call Healthy Texas Women at 1-866-993-9972 (toll-free). We can take your call from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time.

You can also mail or fax your application to us at:

Healthy Texas Women
P.O. Box 149021
Austin, TX 78714-9021
Fax (toll-free) 1-866-993-9971

For questions or to find a Healthy Texas Women program provider, you can also call 1-800-335-8957 (toll free), pick a language, then pick option 5.

Need help with your Family Planning Program application or benefits?

To get benefits through the Family Planning Program, you must apply in person at a participating clinic location.

For questions or to find a Family Planning Program provider, please call 1-800-335-8957 (toll free), pick a language, then pick option 5.

Need help with your Breast and Cervical Cancer Services program application or benefits?

You must apply in person to receive services through the Breast and Cervical Cancer Services program. Find a participating clinic near you or call (512) 776-7796 for help.

Need help with other Texas health benefits or need to apply for benefits?

Most people who apply for benefits don’t need to come into the office for an interview.

We will try to set up a phone interview. If you need to visit an office, you can find one near you by going to and clicking on “Find an office.” Or call 2-1-1. Pick a language, then, press option 2. If you can’t connect to 2-1-1, call 1-877-541-7905 (toll-free).

If you don't get Your Texas Benefits ID card or need to replace it, call 1-855-827-3748 (toll-free).

Need help other than healthcare?

Calling 2-1-1 is a free, easy way to find out about services you can get. After you pick a language, select option 1. You can learn more about services including:

  • Food pantries
  • Housing
  • Senior services
  • Child care
  • After-school programs
  • Disaster help
  • Tax help
  • Help paying for drugs ordered by your doctor
  • Help paying your rent or utilities

 Staff can talk with you anytime you call – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

You can also visit the 2-1-1 website at

Do you need to file a complaint?

If you have a complaint about your benefits case, call 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905 (toll-free). If you still need help, follow one of these 2 ways:

How do you file a civil rights complaint?

If you think you were treated unfairly (discriminated against) because of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion or political beliefs, call the Office of Civil Rights at 1-888-388-6332 (toll-free).

How can you report waste, fraud or abuse of state benefits?

If you think anyone is misusing state benefits, call 1-800-436-6184 (toll-free).