It can be a challenge to quit smoking. However, it’s an important step you can take to protect the health of you and your loved ones.
People who quit smoking often experience a number of health, financial and social benefits, including:
- Lowering your risk for certain diseases and conditions such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, and infertility in women.
- Improving your mood and reducing anxiety symptoms.
- Saving money spent on cigarettes.
- Increasing your chances of having healthier babies.
- Setting a better, healthier example for your children and loved ones.
Are you ready to quit smoking? There are effective programs and services to help you achieve this goal.
The good news is you don’t have to quit smoking on your own. Research shows you can double your chances of quitting smoking for good by using Quit Line services. Call the toll-free Texas Tobacco Quit Line at 1-877-YES-QUIT (937-7848) for free and confidential one-on-one counseling and support services.