FPP: How to Apply?
Apply In Person
If you meet the above qualifications, use the search form on the right to find a clinic near you. Make an appointment, and the staff will meet with you onsite to determine your eligibility. If you qualify, you might be able to receive services the same day. You might be required to provide proof of income during the initial visit.
Examples of Proof of Income
Proof showing how much money you receive:
- Paycheck stub or copy of a check from the last 60 days.
- Forms that show that someone in your family is in a benefits program:
- Your Texas Benefits Medicaid ID card for one of your children.
- WIC verification of certification (this shows you are in the WIC program).
- WIC voucher.
- WIC / Lone Star Card shopping list.
- A letter from an employer.
- Court papers that show you get child support.
- Unemployment benefit award letter or pay stubs.
- Supplemental Security Income award letter or pay stubs
Proof showing how much you pay:
- Receipts or income tax returns that show what you pay for daycare costs.
- Court papers, canceled checks or wage withholding statements that show how much you pay for child support.
If you need help, please call (512) 776-7796 or 2-1-1 for help.
Questions & Answers
Get answers to questions about coverage, benefits and more.See questions & answers
Who can Apply?
To get benefits from this program, you must meet certain requirements.See requirements