Healthy Texas Women
Who Can Apply?
You can receive these benefits if you:
- Are a woman between the ages of 18 to 44 years old.
- Women are considered 18 years of age on the day of her 18th birthday and 44 years of age through the last day of the month of her 45th birthday.
- Are a woman between the ages of 15 to 17 years old and have a parent or legal guardian apply, renew, and report changes to your case on your behalf.
- Women are considered 15 years of age the first day of the month of her 15th birthday and 17 years of age through the day before her 18th birthday.
- Are a U.S. citizen or legal immigrant.
- Are a resident of Texas.
- Don’t have health insurance.
- Are not pregnant.
- Meet the following income requirements:
Monthly Maximum Family Income
(200% Federal Poverty Level)